The New Harmony Artists’ Guild
RLBLAFFER CREATIVE PARTNERSHIP
The New Harmony Artists’ Guild (NHAG) was founded by Clem Penrose (1943-2019), its long-time artist-in-residence and director, in December of 1999 with the moral and financial support of Jane Blaffer Owen and her daughter Annie Owen. The Guild is operated out of the Foundation’s Owen Community House on North Street in New Harmony, which serves as a music and art incubator, teaching venue, music rehearsal and performance space. Its central location in the JBO Sanctuary makes it an ideal gathering spot for small events such as recitals and artist receptions. NHAG was granted 501(c)(3) status in 2001.